About to order my first system! need a critique!

Status
Not open for further replies.
out of curiosity, what does OEM stand for btw? I see a lot of those and dont know what it means. I didnt want to make a new thread to ask this question. Sorry if its hijacking ur thread.

Theyoyokid303 said:
oem ... original sumthing manufatucer its the same thing but wihtout all the retail pizazzz

So no cables or anything included?

Isnt that what retail is? it includes cables and shizzle, so if its OEM, it doesnt have those cables and shizzles included?

Thanks

Yea, it will just be the product itself. For example, the hard drive you are ordering is OEM. It will just be the hard drive, and that's it. But your motherboard, I assume is retail, should have the necessary cables included for the hard drive.

Jrod said:
dunno how much difference the 4mb cache makes really, but if you want it you could either get the e6600 or wait till the e6320 comes out in a couple months. (e6300 + 4mb cache = e6320)

OMG...... e6320 is coming out in COUPLE months???????? wtf... why are they taking so long to bring these out?? Does anyone know the release dates for the e6320 or q6300??

Anyway about your computer.... I dunno but I would get the e6600, if you see all the bench marks for FPS games or any other applications the e6600 lags only behind intel itself ( e6700 and the e6800 extreme or w/e). If you look at the e6300 or e6400, there are like 5 AMD processors that outperform it. Food for thought...

wtf, my Hard Drive did not come with connection cables? Where can I get those and are they hard to find?

b1gapl said:
Yea, it will just be the product itself. For example, the hard drive you are ordering is OEM. It will just be the hard drive, and that's it. But your motherboard, I assume is retail, should have the necessary cables included for the hard drive.

read your own thread

no need for the e6600 its just an overclocked 6300 or was it 6400 but just get one of those and overclock it a bit

check your mobo box.. .... they should have um ... i thought the samething.. o its OEM i need to order an extra sata cable... so i did and now i have an extra because it was in with the mobo ....

Is my PSU going to be enough?

HIPER HPU-4M480-PS ATX12V v2.2 480W Power Supply
Model #: HPU-4M480-PS
$49.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom