About a case

Status
Not open for further replies.
on a side note this is whats going in it/with it.

productlist.jpg

your build is pricey.. because you got quality stuff. ;) love your peripherals ie mouse keyboard headset..

i would rather have the Samsung SM-226BW 22" monitor but thats just preference they are pretty much the same just cosmetic.

thats gonna be one wicked computer there mate :)

Heh the pebble is exactly the same spec wise as the 226BW, or so I believe. I think I read it somewhere, that or I made it up.

I love my peripherals too, as you can tell I value high quality sound... a lot.

Hangon I'll find a picture of where its all going to go too...

*searches*

pfft can't find actual photos of my room anymore but the desk is desk and my chair is uber comfy chair.

Yeah, very excited to be getting this build :D

hehe i been looking for a good chair... even looking in staples.. theres some cheap ones but i tried them in the shop and compared to the £100+ it was ghetto comfort.

i do really like that chair (we got similar taste :D).. if it had adjustable back i would get it in a blink of an eye.

i hope it all goes well for you and enjoy it man ;)

Its adjustable-ish, you can pull out the handle that raises and lowers it, then push backwards till its tilted to the right position and then hope theres a notch thereabouts to lock it to :p

But a good chair makes everything so much nicer, I sometimes find the leather a bit ick, so I've got a fabric throw over it so you don't get that sticky feeling when its hot.

Still, it makes those hours long gaming sessions so nice.

Also, been up all night too? Gotta love insomnia, I'll be out like a light at 5 then up again for college at 8, joy

haha, tis good for somethings.

I love how when I signed up to these forums is was to find out about a good £800 build. Few months later and that £800 build is now 1300 lol.

Ahhh computer shopping, love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom