Which?

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude you've got an unlimited budget yet you're going with a radeon? That sounds like some of the most retarded **** ive heard in a while man, seriously. Get an 8800GTX sli rig, then sell one of them. With the cash you can buy either of the crappy radeons mentioned above, and still have an 8800GTX rig with your existing one... DUH!

Do you understand what he means cos im lost why would he build and then sell a rig If he already has the money. I would invest in a ps3 and some games if i won some money or new car or this is most likely spend it that night on booze and wake up in an alley the 2 days after.

Matt

fellow brit eh. best watch yourself in those alleys, they can be quite nasty. But the moral of the story is get the most expensive rig you possibly can and then sell it; what you then do with the money is your own prerogative. End

saltynay said:
this is most likely spend it that night on booze and wake up in an alley the 2 days after.

Matt

i would prefer to wake up in some strange woman's house in vegas....but definitely a good friend to have when he wins money...
lol dude i am laughing my @$$ off!

There is no reason to waste money on X1950XTX because you can get 8800GTS for about the same price
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814122018

I can have my own opinion between Geforce and Radeon

You said that you have 8800GTX and you want to buy X1950xtx just to see which one is better ??!!

Just look at any review, the 8800GTX beats X1950xtx in all benchmarks and in some cases it beats two X1950xtx in crossfire.

8800GTS can also beat X1950xtx in most of benchmarks and it support DX10 and newer features such as quantum physics. So, there is no reason to get X1950xtx over 8800GTS if they cost the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom