9600 GSO 2 way SLI or 9800 GT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no il be picking up a 24 after xmass hopefully. most likely going to be a samsung. they are cheap enough and i will do triple monitors :D anyway as for a suggestion to you noss i would build a folding rig or something. and for jester i would try and splurge on an hd 4850 they can go quite alogn way and it will play crysis at ultra high with no aa no matter what anyone here says i did it with 1 8800gts and got solid fps so i have no doubt yo u can to. imo the 4850 is where it is at. that or try to find a used 9800gtx. also isnt there some one here sellign a gtx260 for 180? very good price would be worth it to you and many wil lsay to much gpu for your res but it is a garantee itl run everything you need and be good if you ever buy a new monitor, you have an option of upgrades to look at.

also i just saw this you should definatly be getting this. Newegg.com - EVGA 512-P3-N871-AR GeForce 9800 GTX(G92) 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards

Hey, provided this rebate works, this would be a steal. Best rated 4850 on newegg, if that has any standing

HD 4850

I might do that for my build, I'm getting a 19 inch as well...

How ridiculous would it be for me to get a 4870 1GB for a 19 inch...I kinda want to, just for an insane amount of headroom...

ok yes you are right, but i think it's only one, the asus magic or something weird like that. gddr2 256bit 512mb of ram.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom