8800Ultra vs HD3870 X2 comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any time frame on that 9800GTX?? I need a new video card bad for my new 22" LCD.

I would like to wait for that card...if it would not be too long.

haha, its ok vernog. I still think your a cool guy.

But a second on that 9800gtx timeframe, I really would like to see those out. soon :D

if ati is going at the rate they are.. NO! hahaha it'll be in its own league while the hd4000 will still be battle the ultra! hahaha

if ATI's price of the HD 3870 x2 is lower then the 9800 GX2, ATI could sell more then Nvidia. Lower price for great performance right?

i apologize for my behavior if i offended u nosboost300, maroon1 on the other hand really needs to stop pushing stuff in everyone's faces.

speaking of maroon1, where r u hearing that ppl r saying the HD 3870 x2 is gonna kick ***? My guess is some ppl r impressed with the price vs. performance equaling, or almost to an 8800 Ultra, which was higher in price then what the HD 3870 x2 is gonna be. I am impressed with what ATI has done this time n hopefully i will enjoy it when i get my hands on one. Sure im feeling cocky with fanboyism n i apologize, but i like helping the ones that fall behind.

I remember reading a post on here a week or so back detailing Nvidia launch plans. Said the 9800GX2 was to replace the ultra, and the 9800GTX to come out later to replace the 8800GTX/GTS 512mb. Followed by the 9600 etc. So from what they have said so far, the GX2 will be better then the GTX.

I really hope the GX2 isnt delayed to Q2 because then my step up will expire
:(

Edit: and yeah, the maximus is a sexy board :)

if ATI's price of the HD 3870 x2 is lower then the 9800 GX2, ATI could sell more then Nvidia. Lower price for great performance right?

i apologize for my behavior if i offended u nosboost300, maroon1 on the other hand really needs to stop pushing stuff in everyone's faces.

speaking of maroon1, where r u hearing that ppl r saying the HD 3870 x2 is gonna kick ***? My guess is some ppl r impressed with the price vs. performance equaling, or almost to an 8800 Ultra, which was higher in price then what the HD 3870 x2 is gonna be. I am impressed with what ATI has done this time n hopefully i will enjoy it when i get my hands on one. Sure im feeling cocky with fanboyism n i apologize, but i like helping the ones that fall behind.

haha, no i'm in no way offended, i'm actually looking forward to the rv770 or whatever it was.. i've been reading really good news on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom