8800Ultra vs. HD2900XT

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is all this stuff with crappy drivers, i never had a problem with my x1900xt and my x1950xtx... they both ran just fine.... and never had any problems.. and if anything at the time ran and looked much better than any 7 series card out

the 2900 hardware wise is a superior card. The nvidia cards have better drivers and for good reason. if nvidia didn't i would be worried right now. Everything the people have been saying in this thread is old information. Trotter is right, the 2900 has made leaps and bounds since those first few bad reviews and it is giving the ultra tough competition. Don't count it out yet, it still has a long way to go.

the 2900 hardware wise is a superior card. The nvidia cards have better drivers and for good reason. if nvidia didn't i would be worried right now. Everything the people have been saying in this thread is old information. Trotter is right, the 2900 has made leaps and bounds since those first few bad reviews and it is giving the ultra tough competition. Don't count it out yet, it still has a long way to go.

and don't we got 1gb versions of the card coming as well! gddr4? when are those coming.. if they are.... or xtx's?

there is no evidence that there is even going to be a 9series. its just all a BIG rumor right now. i wouldn't go around hyping up a product that potentially isnt even real.

there has to be a 9 series.. there can't be just an end with a 8 series.. unless they change the name.. like Radeon did

um there's obviously going to be a 9-series, the rumors are when they are going to be released, i doubt nvidia is going to stop with the naming scheme at "8"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom