8800GTX SLI or 9800GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one saw the GDDR4 coming because they weren't reading up on it, GDDR5 samples should be out later this year

I'm sorry, I don't want to play the fanboy here but give me a godamn break on ATI having something big planned. I remember hearing this after every nVidia launch, and ATI ends up underdelivering. ATI doesn't even need to advertise with people on the internet hyping up a virtually non-existant piece of hardware, as of now. Cause we all know that the R600 was exactly what it was hyped to be even when we knew the specs....

QFT, Ati sure dropped the bomb on the R600, releasing it with the bad drivers was one of the worst moves they could have done.

QFT, Ati sure dropped the bomb on the R600, releasing it with the bad drivers was one of the worst moves they could have done.

yes the card has good drivers, and it did at one point last week have the best score on 3dmark (after some huge overclocking)

yes the card has good drivers, and it did at one point last week have the best score on 3dmark (after some huge overclocking)

Real World performance is what counts. I'd take better frame rates and higher settings on games over higher points in benchmarks any day of the week.

Real World performance is what counts. I'd take better frame rates and higher settings on games over higher points in benchmarks any day of the week.

im actually a NV fanboy if ne thing. but i agree the 2900 just keeps gettin better. and in xfire it outperforms the gtx's so with future drivers still to come might still improve more.

The End,

your sig looks too big and it's also infraction worthy i'd say... you best be careful.

ohh ok. well isnt that wat we all strive for ne way? not me tho i just want better gaming :)

no just about anyone with common sense strives for better gaming performance, not better synthetic benchmark performance, psssht what can you do with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom