8800Gtx - Crysis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried the demo with evga 680i, e6850 @3.6 2x Evga 8600gts SC sli, 2gig patriot extreme 800mhz(4-4-4-12 T1) 2x raptorx, and deafult settings were medium-high, it ran smooth @ 1280x1024, but later i found out didnt support sli yet, so might get even better results. But i sold them and ordered evga 8800 gtx superclocked, since 8800gt is out of stock and i am out video card.

I found this info here, not sure on how reliable it is though
Crysis System Requirements

It says that a single 7800GTX will play Crysis at high settings

I think they changed the RECOMMENDED requirements to 8800gts... I would be happy as **** if recommended requirements was 1800 series or above... but if you look at all the retail stores and product info, it all says 8800gts. :(

Crysis can run fine at 1680 x 1050 in High Setting, now Very High Setting is another story remember that the game is far ahead current hardware so even in SLI you can't expect run the game at 60 to 70 FPS.

Crysis can run fine at 1680 x 1050 in High Setting, now Very High Setting is another story remember that the game is far ahead current hardware so even in SLI you can't expect run the game at 60 to 70 FPS.

game doesnt run under SLi.. so we can't say that

the game ran nicely on Ultra High under windows xp (use modded ultra high) w/ a fx62... i was getting a 30-40 fps average..

so a gtx should definitely fair better..... and if you have a quad core.. i'd expect a pretty nice average.... i'll be sure to test out when all my stuff is in friday!! WOOT

i pre-ordered Crysis: Special Edition. Even though i dont have a computer yet to play it, i want to know how the game was made, because i want to work in Game Animation as a career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom