8800GTS XFX or EVGA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check your links: the XFX one takes me to their global home page; the second just takes me to eVGA's 404 page.

Yeah sorrya bout the links... I dont get it, maybe they changed them or something or maybe im an idiot. Or maybe both. Thanks for the advice others.

Always go Evga ive hd great experiences with them and their warrenty, their cards last forever and even if you oc and mess them up they send you a new one thru via the warrenty, EVGA=Awsomeness

hrmm well same goes for xfx, and they have double life time warranty if you plan on keeping it for a long time... i for one love xfx and they've given me great customer service, along with hella high overclocking rates... but then again, any 8 series card will overclock amazingly

NosBoost300 said:
hrmm well same goes for xfx, and they have double life time warranty if you plan on keeping it for a long time... i for one love xfx and they've given me great customer service, along with hella high overclocking rates... but then again, any 8 series card will overclock amazingly

ya well i guess, both are good but i personally prefer evga, basically comes down to personal preference and personal experience

To tell ya the truth i would wait until march The prices are coming down the 8600 and 8300 will be released soon also the Ati's dx10 cards will be released so i would wait to see what happens. Normal i wouldn't tell you to wait however its only a month away and if you can live with it for that long it would be best.... However i say EVGA all the way... XFX cards has been known to have heating issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom