8800GTS so much cheaper....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cdub89 said:
Alrite now that we got the specs and stuff down. Who in here owns a 8800GTS?

I do, and so far it beats anything I have seen or had... I have yet to do benchs though... I have to reload my system first and I'm lazy right now... Mark06 errors out on me so when I get that done I'll let ya'll know...

Nukem said:
I do, and so far it beats anything I have seen or had... I have yet to do benchs though... I have to reload my system first and I'm lazy right now... Mark06 errors out on me so when I get that done I'll let ya'll know...
Sweet man ya i would love to see the benchmarks.

cvb724 said:
yes. the dx10 cards r both superpowers. gtx is just for people who want that extra speed. the gts beats it in pretty much everything. plus its dx10 which makes it better anyways :)

Benches are here: GTS vs. GX2
I know that this is off-topic, but the Half Life results in that benchmark look very sheisty.

If you compare the GX2 screenshots with the GTS ones, you'll see that they are very different. On the GTS he seems to have used a lot less and very different looking dynamic lighting, or maybe the card did not support it?

I agree, they look quite different. If you look at some of that far away objects, or the grill on the right side of the picture, you can see them better in the 7950GX2 than in the 8800GTS. Fishy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom