8800GTS......Installed

Status
Not open for further replies.
For WIC I would first OC your processor; then your GPU. I'm pretty sure having a faster processor is helpful in this game.

Also my results are all DX9...I'm testing things compared to my old 7900GT...I'll boot up Vista and test some DX10 stuff later.

When you overclock your CPU it affects your GPU score slightly, yes...but it shouldn't degrade it! Perhaps something went funky in the bios and your PCI-Express lane was set to 1x or something?

I dont know cuz I never touch the PCI or PCIE stuff, only FSB, VCore, RAM Frequency, sometimes the Northbridge Voltages.

Maybe it was just unstable for a bit and needed to get used to the faster clock speed. IDK i only tried once, when i restarted it I didnt keep the settings, I went to the BIOS and downclock it back to 3.0GHz

Your antec case should have a warranty...I would call up Antec or whoever you purchased it from.
It was from Ebuyer so i could RMA it but that means taking all my pc apart waiting for them to come and collect it, then wait another day or 2 for them to tell me i wasnt lying and its actually defective and require a new one! then another day or two for it to come, then re-fit all my pc into it, all for one fan that to be honest im not missing! hmmmm choices choices :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom