8800GTS......Installed

Status
Not open for further replies.

gurusan

Golden Master
A BFG 8800GTS 640mb OC arrived today to upgrade my 7900GT....got it for a bargain at 160 pounds shipped

3dmark06 run @ stock...I'm assuming this is a great score as it's about 3000 points more than my overclocked 7900GT

Idle temp is around 50-52 degrees...and it's a very quiet card! I'll try out some more games and post back later...but so far I'm very pleased.

Good stuff. Who was the vendor? And who do you generally use in the UK? Do you know of anywhere local (oxford)?

Good stuff. Who was the vendor? And who do you generally use in the UK? Do you know of anywhere local (oxford)?

I got it from a forum....the guy gave me a really good price as he bought it for 270 shipped in february.

I usually shop from overclockers.co.uk and scan.co.uk though

forum hey, must have really trusted that guy

I'm pretty experienced regarding doing deals over the net so I know how to safeguard myself as best as one can.

Also the overclockers.co.uk use a trust system that really helps...also you can't even view the classifieds until you've been a member for 90 days and made over 250 post (non spamming ;) )

i just put in my 8800gts superclocked 320mb version.
And my score was 9017.
my temps are really bad idle though, i had to get ntune and increase the fan speed

Bargain, i think i got around 9k with my pc running my friends Leadtek 8800GTS 640MB so yours is about right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom