8800gts (G92) link thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far every bench i have seen shows that the GTS is not worth the extra money above the GT. Just get a Gt and hang out until february when the REAL cards come out.

I've got like 50 days or so to utilize my EVGA step up program, and I'm not sure if it's gonna hold out until the release of the new set of cards, the "REAL" cards as Veedub mentioned :)

You know how release dates are in every industry... I just hope I still have step up time when they are released.

As for the new GTS, for me, I am quite happy with my 8800GT and don't feel the extra money would really be worth the small performance gain. My 8800GT seems to handle everything on the market right now just fine.

My step up on my GT cards expires on jan 29 :( But i'm better off just selling my cards though because they credit you according to the actual price you paid. Stepping up from a GT that i paid 229 for would be dumb when i can sell it on ebay for 250+ :p

I didn't realize that, but it makes perfect sense...

I paid $229 for mine too (frys), so I would be better of selling on ebay too.

Thanks for enlightening me.... It's finals week, gotta give me a break on being a bit sloowwww

My step up on my GT cards expires on jan 29 :( But i'm better off just selling my cards though because they credit you according to the actual price you paid. Stepping up from a GT that i paid 229 for would be dumb when i can sell it on ebay for 250+ :p

I paid 280 for my XFX but I will stick with my GT since it rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom