8800gts 512

Status
Not open for further replies.
well you dont wanna have the mem over 1000 for daily use and ive herd it will cos probs in the future.

I honestly dont even oc my pc while playing games...maybe just for crysis and i set it at 750/996

The problems are back, "nvlddmkm has stopped responding and has recovered".

I don't know what to do now.

Return the card and go to AMD ATI?

Stupid Nvidia customer service.

try the newer 174.74....if that doesnt work, rma your card.

No need to RMA, it's a common driver issue everyone gets. I can't install the 174 drivers because #1, I have 32 bit and those are for 64 bit, and #2 I hear the 169 drivers are still more stable than the 174.

I'm thinking of just returning this card and maybe getting a 3870 X2

I'm sorry nvidia, if it's this unstable then I'd rather use something that works.

No need to RMA, it's a common driver issue everyone gets. I can't install the 174 drivers because #1, I have 32 bit and those are for 64 bit, and #2 I hear the 169 drivers are still more stable than the 174.

I'm thinking of just returning this card and maybe getting a 3870 X2

I'm sorry nvidia, if it's this unstable then I'd rather use something that works.

i have 32 bit and im using .74...
GeForce Release 174 - there you go. i have heard that the 169 are still better in stability.
Im sorry to here your prob as i use to have that with vista too...just go xp and u will be much happier

well, go with xp and you wont ever deal with those kinda problems.

yea, I'm starting to think about it. Vista is kind of a pain. I just have to muster up the energy to back up some files.

hah i know how that feels since im planning to reinstall my os and install xp 64bit...

and trust me, u will be much happier going back to xp...i was . I tried vista over 3 times and ive had enough of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom