8800gts 512

Status
Not open for further replies.
I downloaded those drivers, and I played Call of duty 4 for about an hour then I tried playing Team Fortress 2 and it happened again. Screen went black, hangs for about 5 minutes, recovers and tells me it was a driver error then it hangs again so I have to restart.

Try putting the gfx clocks back to stock and see if it still does it. I think you should remove the omega drivers and just use the newest ones from the nvidia site, not the beta.

Try putting the gfx clocks back to stock and see if it still does it. I think you should remove the omega drivers and just use the newest ones from the nvidia site, not the beta.

My clocks are at stock speed, only thing i've done is increase the fan speed. I also have the newest drivers from the Nvidia site and it still gave me the error.

a ton of people are having this problem. I'm sure it'll happen to me. We need some new drivers.

Edit: Mad did you try uninstalling w/ drive cleaner or something of that nature, rebooting, disconnect the gpu, restart, and install.

are you getting any BSoD's with the message "Driver IRQ not less or equal to"? if so i know your pain. Yeah there are a lot of driver problems, but my comp only crashes once a week so i live with it.

are you getting any BSoD's with the message "Driver IRQ not less or equal to"? if so i know your pain. Yeah there are a lot of driver problems, but my comp only crashes once a week so i live with it.

No BSoD, just black screen and it hangs. Still get full audio, then after some time it crashes to desktop. But luckily this is fixed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom