Status
Not open for further replies.

maroon1

Banned
A new review for HD2900pro

People who claim that HD2900pro is faster than 8800GTS 320MB need to see this

Radeon HD 2900 PRO 512MB review (HiS)

In that review 8800GTS 320MB outperformed HD2900pro most of the time

EDIT: And in this review they were using Nvidia latest driver (unlike the review from TweakTown)

I dont see how you can make such an absolute claim from the results of one review, when others have came to different conclusions...

Different results are posted everyday. It is cool that the 8800GTS 320 even outperformed the 2900XT 512 but others have come up with different results showing the opposite. The 2900pro is a great card and it is all about preference and luck on your individual card.

I dont see how you can make such an absolute claim from the results of one review, when others have came to other conclusions...

LOL

I don't see how you can many people here (you are one of them) make such an absolute claim that HD2900pro is better than 8800GTS 320MB from the results of one review

If you read some of the people posts here, they are claiming that HD2900pro is better than 8800GTS 320MB. yet there is only one review that shows that HD2900pro is better than 8800GTS 320MB. Right ?

So, just like other people making an absolute claim from the results of one review, I think I have the right to make an absolute claim from the results of one review

EDIT: Anyway I have more than one review that supports what I'm saying. Have you looked at the Polish review that I posted in another thread ? So, my conclusions was based on two reviews, not one

Different results are posted everyday. It is cool that the 8800GTS 320 even outperformed the 2900XT 512 but others have come up with different results showing the opposite. The 2900pro is a great card and it is all about preference and luck on your individual card.

You need to remove "s" from the word "results", Because people came out with only one result that shows the opposite

EDIT
Just let us look at the Nvidia drivers the were used in the review that Vaanish posted in onther thread
HIS Radeon HD 2900 PRO 512MB Early Test :: TweakTown

The driver was Forceware 162.18

In the review that I posted the driver was ForceWare 163.71
Radeon HD 2900 PRO 512MB review (HiS)

The new driver ForceWare 163.71 actually shows an improvement in performance for Prey and some other games

I think my review is more reliable because they were using the latest drivers

LOL?

Salty, the HD 2900 PRO is just a downclocked HD 2900 XT... how do you figure..?

I would like to see a comparison of both of these cards overclocked, because from what I've heard and what is logical, the HD 2900 Pro should be able to overclock significantly.

hrmm from actual people benchmarks... from xtreme sytems.. people seem to be fairing much better off with this than any 8800gts... even the 640 mb.. people are scoring above and beyond 12,000 in 3dmark06 with this paired with a q6600.. and no, that is not the people on watercooling or anything xtreme.. just air

but again.. that is a synthetic benchmark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom