8800GT: Different manufacturers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me, it's a beautiful place, wouldn't change it for the world, just... don't come here to buy hardware. Or anything technology-related. Or guitars (****ing Epiphone Les Pauls cost around $800). But it's still a beautiful place.

I was gonna say wow i bought the same card for 150 dollars less in Canada :p Anyway i would go with the evga personally. Step-up program and the best warranty. What's not to love?

EVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGAEVGA cant stress it enough. Stability, Reliability, Power, etc.

MSI for specialty/overclocked
Evga for step up program
XFX for anything else.

Really, I would go Evga

Trust me, it's a beautiful place, wouldn't change it for the world, just... don't come here to buy hardware. Or anything technology-related. Or guitars (****ing Epiphone Les Pauls cost around $800). But it's still a beautiful place.

Agile AL-3000 Gold Top at HomeOld

I'd pick that over a epi ANY DAY. It's same price as a lp-100/standard/studio (may be a bit more), and it's 1000 times better ;)

Thats about UK prices as well, actually. Its just crazy cheap in the US

Meh, the US dollar is turning into crap. Not to mention the huge economy bomb that just hit us lol... Did you know the Gov't is planning to send out $600 to every person who's paid income tax around may? Just to try to "help" the economy back up... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom