8800gt

Status
Not open for further replies.
they better not inflate this card to ****....It better be where Nvidia wants it to be in the price charts.

Ya I am kinda ****ed was about to order the SC from clubit.com yesterday for 275. Now its like 300 dollars which ****ess me off.

Gonna order this weekend.

Ya I am kinda ****ed was about to order the SC from clubit.com yesterday for 275. Now its like 300 dollars which ****ess me off.

Gonna order this weekend.

well you gotta expect them to raise it for the first launch...they run out of them fast and they know people want them. Give em about 2 weeks and the non-overclocked cards from MSI, EVGA, and PNY will be down to $230 or so.

People are idiots. Even this card selling for $300 stock is still a bargain when you look across the boards. I can't imagine selling it for $229 is viable, seeing as people are willing to pay $300+ for one at the moment, they might as well make a profit too.

People are idiots. Even this card selling for $300 stock is still a bargain when you look across the boards. I can't imagine selling it for $229 is viable, seeing as people are willing to pay $300+ for one at the moment, they might as well make a profit too.

o_O I bet they're far from poor XD Selling at 229 can't be hurting them too much.

o_O I bet they're far from poor XD Selling at 229 can't be hurting them too much.

Nvidia want's to make as much money as they can and at 300 they won't sell as many as at 220. Sure the companies such as EVGA will make the same if not more money becuase a lot of people will still buy it at that price but the chip that Nvidia sells is only $100 to each manufacturer and they want that card to be at around $230 becuase they know thats where they will sell a lot of cards, thus meaning selling a lot of their chips while still letting the companies have a good profit. Nvidia can refuse sale to anyone who doesn't want to sell around where they are asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom