8800gt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold as in Sold out? Or did you purchase it?

sold as in i bought it. actually i haven't clicked just yet...man i really like EVGA. i guess its just my nature...and my 590, and my 7900's that i loved so much.
asus has a 3 year warranty. i change video cards like most people change underwear. if i break it, it will be in the first month, lol.
lol drowning my sorrows....sigh....
ok...ok...im doing it.
lol v-dogg guess what HD2900Pro's selling for 300+ on ebay (i paid 280). guess i wont be RMAing after all....wo0t.

Lol, yeah it sucks how you're really wanting one brand and next thing you know everything is sold out for it. Should have ordered it before you went to get some beer, nagasama. ;)

your telling me...
i was like...i need to go get beer and settle my buying frenzy...
i had it in my cart and i came home and clicked submit order and it said, "sorry, bee-yatch...we sold the last one while you were at quickie mart".
ah well, asus is a good company too. the card is the same, just have to put a 50mhz OC on the core and memory and i will have the same specs.
lol i'll probably put more than that on it, heh.

dude i have a serious problem with spending money on computer parts.
heh.
or so my wife will tell me.
"but HONEY...we NEED this card".
lol all she does on my computer is burn cds.
she uses the laptop for everything else.
oh, wicked me. lol. "we NEED it..."

ClubIT Product - PNY Geforce 8800GT 512MB 256bit GDDR3 PCI-Express x16 HDCP & SLI Ready Video Card Retail VCG88512GXPB
its in stock clubIT but i really its in stock on newegg on wednesday when i finally order my rig....the nagasama cant critisize me on giving blank information

yeah but i dont have an account at clubIT.
also, i am just a creature of habit, and i always buy my stuff from the egg. and sucker-city every once in awhile if it is something small that they actually have.
i would think that they will be back in stock relatively soon. if the performance is as good as everyone is saying (guru 3d i trust for sure), dont expect them to stay in stock.
and expect them to go up in price. one of the newegg revies said they raised the XFX 20 bucks in like 2 HOURS. :0
and they are already more expensive than originally rumored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom