8800gt?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems like a good op to pawn off my GTS if the GT is cheaper/faster, but I don't have an extra PCI-E card lying around. :(

hmm maybe i can sell my 7950 gt to my friend for 200 bucks lol, its brand spanking new, i just got it from rma like a month ago, and its fanless, i have the stock fanless heat sink and the stock faned oen as they give both, im sure my buddy would go for it as all he plays is css, and his 7300le only does like 90 when he can get 120 with this. then id have enuf money to order one nextr week!!!

how many stream proccesors does this have by any chance, its the one thing i havent been able to find on google.

This is yet to be confirmed.

That information comes from the same benchmark that was saying it's faster than the Ultra :rolleyes:

We will see imo it don't make sense to release 1 year later a card with the words 'GT' embedded in it and supposedly being faster than the GTX and the rest of all card except the Ultra. I have heard is suppose to replace the GTS 320 but honestly Nvidia sure like to do things in a weird and frustrating way sometimes..

This would also render the current lot of GTS's worthless, or atleast down to a price of nearly $150-$175. Why would nvidia do this to their market?

For the same reason Apple nearly cut their iPhone prices in half? Nvidia is making plenty a profit off of their 8 series cards now, because they are owning ATI. Now that ATI seems to have some cards in their future lineup which could be a threat, Nvidia is simply becoming more competitive I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom