$850 gaming PC build, need help xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcirtap813

Baseband Member
ok, i need to put a build together for the price of $850, i do not need speakers, monitors, keyboard, mouse... just the basic computer.. this will b a gamimg comp so yall no wat it needs xD... i will need an OS, and OFC windows 7 l8r... i have a mid tower case (yes its custom not a storebought w.e) but if i keep it i will need a new power supply for it.. kk, thnxs for everyones help!

well, pretty nice, ill c if sum 1 can top it xD also i dont think i need the 1.5tb harddrive.. thats alot lol and i wont need that much...

How big or what is the native resolution of your monitor? This can determine how much you can spend in terms of gaming performance with the graphic card.

1280x1024, is that bad?

No it's not bad. It's just that you wouldn't have to spend to get a high end graphic card. A mid-end graphic card can run games buttery smooth on that resolution.

Taking from both Slaymate's and Luke's suggestions:

Processor - Intel Core i5-750 Lynnfield 2.66GHz 8MB L3 Cache LGA 1156 95W Quad-Core Processor
Motherboard - ASUS P7P55D LE LGA 1156 Intel P55
Memory - G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM 1600 (PC3 12800) Model F3-12800CL7D-4GBRHK
Graphics card - XFX HD-485X-ZDFC Radeon HD 4850 1GB 256-bit GDDR3
Power supply - CORSAIR CMPSU-550VX 550W ATX12V V2.2
Hard drive - Western Digital Caviar Black WD5001AALS 500GB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache
OS - Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 64-bit w/ Free upgrade to Windows 7 coupon

It's $820.93, all free shipping.

No it's not bad. It's just that you wouldn't have to spend to get a high end graphic card. A mid-end graphic card can run games buttery smooth on that resolution.

Taking from both Slaymate's and Luke's suggestions:

Processor - Intel Core i5-750 Lynnfield 2.66GHz 8MB L3 Cache LGA 1156 95W Quad-Core Processor
Motherboard - ASUS P7P55D LE LGA 1156 Intel P55
Memory - G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM 1600 (PC3 12800) Model F3-12800CL7D-4GBRHK
Graphics card - XFX HD-485X-ZDFC Radeon HD 4850 1GB 256-bit GDDR3
Power supply - CORSAIR CMPSU-550VX 550W ATX12V V2.2
Hard drive - Western Digital Caviar Black WD5001AALS 500GB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache
OS - Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 64-bit w/ Free upgrade to Windows 7 coupon

It's $820.93, all free shipping.

i no its better to always build like 99% lol, meh dad always builds also, he is worried that like sometimes some pieces work but wont work well or ill have problems with the computer l8r on or sumthing and he doesnt want me to spen all my money and for it to be a waste, is ther a risk in this? or can you guys b like 100% sure it will work cuz since he builds he got his first build from a forums too, and every1 said it was really nice and everything and once he got it all it had lots of problems and took a long time to get his comp up and running right cuz of it... i really want to build but also dont want the risk of meh money going away cause i cant get it back fast..

There is always a risk, but that risk is very small. Most of the builds around here with similar components, usually end up pretty well. As long as everything is built and put together correctly, it'll all be good to go. The components we suggest around here, we try to pick out the best in quality and price. And even though every company has it's bad lemons, there's a very small chance one of them will be DOA.

If something goes wrong, you can always come to us. We'll be here to help you out. And you'll learn troubleshooting, etc.

There is always a risk, but that risk is very small. Most of the builds around here with similar components, usually end up pretty well. As long as everything is built and put together correctly, it'll all be good to go. The components we suggest around here, we try to pick out the best in quality and price. And even though every company has it's bad lemons, there's a very small chance one of them will be DOA.

If something goes wrong, you can always come to us. We'll be here to help you out. And you'll learn troubleshooting, etc.

kk man thnxs, ill show meh dad the 3 builds cuz he was wanting me to find a nice build around the money i want to spend so im going full out xD, ill show him and see what he thinks. oh yeah, wont i be needing a disk drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom