7950gx2 or the 8800gts

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddanth3

In Runtime
hey, i was wondering which one u guys would prefer between the 8800 gts and 7905gx2. i know the ovious answer but still i was curious on what u guys think coz they cost almost the same. which one gives more bang for the buck and which one is more powerfull. i am sonsidering one of these 2 for my next build but cannot make up my mind on which one to go with.
thanks

The 8800GTS is clearly more powerful and better. It has newer technologies then the 7950GX2, like DX10.

8800gts is better and supports DX10, it will be much better than 7950GX2 in future games that will support the new technologies in geforce 8800

Um? Why are you even asking? The 8800 gts is FAR better than the 7950 GXS i wouldn't even consider getting one of thoose if i could afford that price range...

To straighten this up the 8800 is better but dont get them wrong the 7950 gx2 is still pretty **** good with a gig of texture memory

yea just cause the 8800 is all "NEW" doesnt mean that the 7950's are total crap now, they still hold a high rank if you arent looking at the ONLY dx10 card on the market

keyser09 said:
To straighten this up the 8800 is better but dont get them wrong the 7950 gx2 is still pretty **** good with a gig of texture memory

The question is which is better. The answer is the 8800GTS.

And I'm pretty sure that 1GB of memory is used for other things than just textures. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom