7900gt ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pepsiboy700 said:
Can you wait like 2 months for the g80 series by Nvidia since your willing to blow big bucks on a video card? Just get a 7900gt to keep you happy for a couple months and then blow big bucks on a high end card.
That's my plan. Plus the 7900GT is a great card on its own, which would even give me some time to wait for 8X00GT card prices to drop.

NeedAcpu said:
http://www.overclockers.co.uk/ is the best for people in gb. I didn't just post it to hide the secret underground american websites that ship to gb. Did you even check that website out? Go look at it.

this is where i got my pc from last time.. I dont feel like getting ripped off about £200 this time.

Xiahou said:
this is where i got my pc from last time.. I dont feel like getting ripped off about £200 this time.

You do realize you just arent gonna get as good of prices as you could get if you lived in America no matter what. Computer parts in the uk just go for more money.

And even if you did go with tigerdirect you would get ripped off. Tigerdirect isn't close to newegg or zipzoomfly.

tiger direct has its moment, i got my 146 opteron for 200 flat on there, while newegg just didnt have it, and zipzoom was about 30 dollars more.. its hard to find good deals on tiger.. but when you do, they're pretty good... shipping took more than a week though :-/

NeedAcpu said:
You do realize you just arent gonna get as good of prices as you could get if you lived in America no matter what. Computer parts in the uk just go for more money.

And even if you did go with tigerdirect you would get ripped off. Tigerdirect isn't close to newegg or zipzoomfly.

of course ill get as good prices as living in america, Ill just have to pay an extra little for shipping *maby*

No you won't. Most sites in America charge $100+ more for parts than newegg. That is why everyone here uses Newegg and ZipZoomFly and not some other site. Overclockers.co.uk is one of the best sites for people living in the uk. You're not gonna find some magical site that ships to the uk and is cheaper then newegg. If you found that everyone from your country would be useing it. Most hardware enthusiasts in your country use sites like overclocker.co.uk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom