780i xfx v.s. evga?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im looking at a xfx8800gts for 260$ brand new!

Not sure if this goes for their mobos as well but one thing i love about xfx is their transferable lifetime warranty on their gpus, is a great re-selling feature if you're thinking of flipping it not to far down the road for an upgrade.

tried to confirm at their webpage but it wouldn't load...

Quick question, i'm sure it's been answered before but I did a quick search and didn't get a quick answer....

The 8800gts 512, how much of a step up over the 8800gt 512 is it? Is there a significant difference? I've seen different benches....

depends on the game, but honestly I never found it worth it to buy it for the extra $120, but in your case however, its quite worth it

Quick question, i'm sure it's been answered before but I did a quick search and didn't get a quick answer....

The 8800gts 512, how much of a step up over the 8800gt 512 is it? Is there a significant difference? I've seen different benches....

It's not an amazing diffrence from what i understand, its just how much your willing to put out. Of course the more expensive card is better though.

It's not an amazing diffrence from what i understand, its just how much your willing to put out. Of course the more expensive card is better though.

Bah, the 8800gts 640MB is still way up there ;P

anyways, was just curious...is on sale right now...gpu's are dropping in price quick.

[edit]lol, that's the sale i was looking at, just bought the galaxy 8800gt and is in the mail. so evga allows you to transfer the warranty to another person as well?[/edit]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom