780i sli boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
if your gonna go 780i and you dotn plan on sli get the maximus formula same features same bios probably, but much much cheaper, and you get crossfire, the only reason to get the 780i over the maximus is if your going sli anything other then that is fanboyism, with an extra 100$ to show.

I think I will go with the striker 2, It's a few bucks more but has more bells and whistles. Here is my shopping list for the striker 2. If you can see any bugs in it please let me know. Striker 2, wolfdale e8400 45nm if I can find one, dual evga 8800gtx, hitachi deskstar 750 gb 32mb, samsung sh-s203n and ocz platinum mem. I already have a raidmax sagitta 2 case with a 750 watt ultra x2 psu.

u will be quite the happy camper if u cant find a 8400 go quad core and try and get some crucial memory, best you can get i had a stick fail on me but i still stand by them as a company do to the great rma support i have had, anyway have fun with you gamers republic board asus's new line up of formula boards are great. especially the x38 and 780i im preaty sure theyl have very very similar bios, to easy to overclock. u wont be dissapointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom