7600 Video Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antz.

Baseband Member
Is there such thing or is it missing gt/gs/fx etc on the end of it? I'm pretty sa\uire it is.

And is it better than the 5700 fx?

Thanks in advance

Is there such thing or is it missing gt/gs/fx etc on the end of it? I'm pretty sa\uire it is.

And is it better than the 5700 fx?

Thanks in advance
If your buying one from somewhere/someone and it only states "7600" then you need to ask/find out what model it is, every 7600 has 2 letters that follow it

actually there was a card known as the 7600GTS as well however i think they were the same as a GS with just a company wanting to be different or something.

The 7600GS can be overclocked to stock 7600GT speeds and will stomp all over an FX...

actually there was a card known as the 7600GTS as well however i think they were the same as a GS with just a company wanting to be different or something.

The 7600GS can be overclocked to stock 7600GT speeds and will stomp all over an FX...

u mean diablotek? man their products stink.... its like underclocked really low... good price but crappy support and products

When overclocking what does it improve on the card (the mhz or the memory?)

Also does overclocking have any effect on the power supply? Meaning if I overclock will it require more power?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom