7300GS blue screens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChingChong23

Baseband Member
well ever since i got my 7300GS after i play a game for about 1 hour it freezes for a few seconds then goes to the blue screen saying some error etc, im not sure whats causing it ive installed the newest drivers for it. i run all my games on very high detail (well as much as it can until they get choppy) + i play music and multitask, i pretty much max my computer out as much as i can, im not sure if its the temprature when i first got it, after 30 mins i looked at the temp of it inside the nvidia settings and it sayd 50-55c right now its on 57c i think thats degreese
that sounds quite hot to me, im not sure if this has anything to do with temprature

After a few games i play like CS:S it gets around 70-75c i have a fan on the card and a fan on my case and 1 on processor. After the computer goes to a blue screen i just reset it and play agian

Video Card: 7300GS 256mb (Supporting 512mb) in all my settings it says 512mb, and my computer is in my sig

Please help

well whats a normal temprature of a video card? cause im not sure at all.

1. Whats RMA?

2. What do you mean by a seperate installation? im using the only installation of XP now

friend had the same card, as soon as he used turbo cache (512mb), the card blew, maybe your having the same problem

(**EDIT**)
by blew i mean it artifacts and restarts even in windows, also still does it with turbo cache disabled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom