7200RPM Hard Drive Sufficient?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you mean 7200RPM....72000RPM would be one CRAZY drive lol.

Don't worry about bottlenecks on your card that much, the only thing that does that is your CPU and your CPU is fine.

Sora said:
I hope you mean 7200RPM....72000RPM would be one CRAZY drive lol.
fixed.

the:megalon said:
I'm wondering, will my 7200RPM Hard Drive slow them down????
only if it has to keep loading everything from the hard drive.
Usually this is if you use paging file, and don't have a large amount of RAM

A 7200rpm should be fine, especially if it has 16m cache. I'm using a WD Caviar 16m 250GB 7200rpm HDD with my e6600, and x1950PRO and everything is fine.

A lot of people here could be or are more qualified than the computer salesmen at places...we get people coming in who work at Comp USA asking about things all the time lol

A lot of people here could be or are more qualified than the computer salesmen at places...we get people coming in who work at Comp USA asking about things all the time lol

I believe Sora is talking about me here :D Hahaha. Ye, this website helps a lot too. I work at CompUSA and our main goal is to give the best Costumer Service and since I'm a cashier, I mostly talk to a lot of costumers since I am the one that checks their stuff out. Our other goal is to sell as much TAPs (Technical Assurance Program) and Replacement Plans as we can and with the help of this website/forum and reading a lot of threads, I learned a lot about items we sell and it made it easier for me to explain to the costumers the advantages and disadvantages about an item and whether getting a replacement plan is something to think about. With that in mind, I became the top Replacement Plan and TAP seller in my store :D and Im the new guy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom