7 hours later still not done ARGH - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > New Systems | Building and Buying
Closed Thread
Old 01-24-2008, 05:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Super Techie
Default 7 hours later still not done ARGH

ok so i've been trying to put my build together since early today. If anyone here could help me with a few problems i've been having.

The tuniq tower completely blocks a MB mounting bracket. Should i be worried about it falling

Only 1 of the 3 pci cards i have inserted lines up with the case mounting bracket. Is this common? Possible solutions or a fix.

The input for my tuniq on the MB has 4 pins on it But the cable leading from the tuniq only has 3. Solutions?

Ok update

i have everything i think i need to simply get into bios.. but i'm having some problems. The only sign i get that the computer is alive is the tracer LED lights flash briefly then i hit the pwr button. Could anyone tell me the basic components i need for the computer to get into bios? thanks
Originally Posted by weelilmatt View Post
I need a good gaming desktop that can run 5 instances of World of Warcraft w/o much lag, if any...

I'm not computer savvy.. so i need help! pleasee!! I just need it to be under $1000, just the desktop no mouse/keyboard/monitor
Closed Thread

Posting Rules