Re: 680i LT sound problem...
It's not a "card" like you keep saying. Look at the picture posted above...it's integrated into the motherboard, it isn't able to be disconnected. So if yours doesn't have one, it had to have been broken off. Which is no easy task since there's 6 I/O's on the 680i audio block.
Post a pic of the back of your computer.
- AMD FX 8350 Black Edition
- XFX R9 390 8GB
- 16GB (8x2) GSKILL DDR3 1866mhz
- GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 AM3+
- Aspire X-Plorer Silent Case
- PC Power & Cooling Silencer 610W Continuous
- 180GB Intel 520 SSD
- Vizio 32" TV (1920/1080)/Acer P221W 22" Widescreen LCD (1680/1050)