6800gs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrZucchiniHead

Daemon Poster
ive heard about it it seems like a goos card clocked at 425/100 and 12 pixel pipeline and the evga only costs about 200$ the 6800Gt only has 4 more pixel pipelines and is clocked at 350/100. and finally does the 6800GS support Shader model 3?

Yes I believe it does. Without those 4 pipelines, it is still overclockable much further than the 6800gt and just owns the GT and the Ultra.

from the rumors i heard from beed, that you need 6800ultra in SLI, i say no but you may be able to run it in ultra low :D lol

how many threads do you need to make geez lol

im new makin alot of threads to find out stuff cause im too lazy to just look on hardware sites and such

PZEROFGH said:
from the rumors i heard from beed, that you need 6800ultra in SLI, i say no but you may be able to run it in ultra low :D lol

how many threads do you need to make geez lol
Those rumors are false, they were posted on the atari forums, and war_tourist (epic producer) replied and said that they were totally made up, and locked the thread. the thread was deleted shortly afterwords.

The rumours of future gaming engines needing to use SLI is complete and utter rubbish...SLI makes up a small portion of the market and is not optimized nor supported very well at all

Furthermore, why would a game designer willingly go out of their way to lose millions in revenue to build a game that cannot run on the majority of peoples systems...look at recent valve hardware surverys, most people still use the 9800pro or below

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom