6600GT and 7900GT
Should I keep holding onto my 6600GT until school is over THEN buy the 7900GT? Will it go down in price or stay the same? I can order a new eVGA 7900GT CO for about 380 CDN after tax/shipping this week, but I don't know if I want to rush this right now, I'm just worried this will either go up in price or totally leave the market, I'd always wanted a 7800GTX and as I understand it the 7900GT is alot better then it, well not alot better, but marginally better.
At the moment I'm mainly playing CSS, a bit of Guild Wars, and mainly lots of Half life 1.6 mods like DoD and CS1.6. Oh yes, I'm also playing Doom 3, and looking forward to starting FEAR once I can stop dying in Doom 3 hehe.