$650 to spend~~ Help me make a gaming rig please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StimulateSituate

Baseband Member
hello all :D

After much thought, i have FINALLY made up my mind to make a gaming rig! I have a total of $650 to spend. I have no spare parts whatsoever, just the windows vista OS. So i will be starting from a clean slate. Itd be great if you guys can recommend me the parts that i should buy :) I am going to play these games on a 17 inch LCD monitor by the way; i heard the size of the screen matters when buying video cards

Ive always wanted to play the latest computer games with everything maxed out! now maybe finally i will be able to. I cant wait till play some games like portal, fallout3 and bioshock with everything on high!

This will be my first time, so pleasee try to keep it easy as possible. I dont think i can handle wire conversion and all that complicated stuff
:confused:

Lil Edit~~ I dont need a fancy case, its the inside that counts right?

You can. Running everything on absolute MAX is hard though, and near impossible if you want to play Crysis. However you can play almost everything on pretty much very high like 1680x1050, very high low, aa/af settings for decently cheap.

You can. Running everything on absolute MAX is hard though, and near impossible if you want to play Crysis. However you can play almost everything on pretty much very high like 1680x1050, very high low, aa/af settings for decently cheap.

i am not even gonna mess with crysis. any suggestions?

650 for a comp that can most games at settings max hmm thats pretty hard im but should be possible.And yes it is cheaper to build a rig that can run everything at max but its not that cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom