550 Watt Ultra X-Connect X2 PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actualy Thermaltake PSUs are now recomened by most ppl over Antec and OCZ most of the time. Idk why, they are really good psus really. Also any psu will be good if you dont overload it w/ so much crap and you make sure it has enough amps on the 12v rail. Back in the day i ran w/ a generic 420watt Raidmax PSU for a while :angry:

P.P. Mguire said:
Actualy Thermaltake PSUs are now recomened by most ppl over Antec and OCZ most of the time. Idk why, they are really good psus really. Also any psu will be good if you dont overload it w/ so much crap and you make sure it has enough amps on the 12v rail. Back in the day i ran w/ a generic 420watt Raidmax PSU for a while :angry:

Im sticking with
Antec
PC Power and Cooling
Enermax
Fortron
OCZ
. ;)

I liked the Ultra X2 at first sight as well and I googled for a few reviews and they all said very positive things, I will probably get one when I build in about a week. The modular flex cables and lighting are really great, and they're something other PSU makers just don't offer.

I dont like em, id rather stick with a psu com[any that doesnt spend all theyre time on making it look nice and pretty.

I would highly reccomend to you not to buy that power supply.

But im probly gonna get flamed or something, so w/e. Take my adive or leave it.

They make it for modders who like to have their cables unseen. I dont exactly why everybody is dissing this PSU. It has almost exactly the same specs as the Antec 550 except its modualr.

Prehaps the same specs, But Not the same Quality.

Im not saying Itll Exploud, and Take your entire computer with it, Its just my opinion that there are better power supplies out there, and in the end its not my choice which power supply he/she chooses.
All I can do Is reccomend what I think is a Good Power supply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom