500w PSU to fit CiT Vanquish case

1etherer

Fully Optimized
Hey all,

As title says, I got the above case CiT Vanquish case, wanted to know a good ATX 500w PSU to that would fit and supply either Geforce GTX 750ti or evga GTX950 (once purchased). Also, my CPU outputs about 84w.

PSU fan cant be on the top of the unit, need to be on the back.

Cheers!:cool:

Last edited:
Yea I know, and it won't be blocked. There is a half inch clearing from the bottom of the case to the PSU fan which provides plenty of airflow.

What you linked is a China knockoff, no reputable brand makes higher wattage PSUs with an 80mm fan in the back because they're prone to failing. They make them like the ones I mentioned because being on the bottom of the PSU chassis provides enough room for a 120 or 140mm fan.

Yea I know, and it won't be blocked. There is a half inch clearing from the bottom of the case to the PSU fan which provides plenty of airflow.

What you linked is a China knockoff, no reputable brand makes higher wattage PSUs with an 80mm fan in the back because they're prone to failing. They make them like the ones I mentioned because being on the bottom of the PSU chassis provides enough room for a 120 or 140mm fan.

OK cool, I didnt think that would be enough, but ill take your word for it as your the build guru :cool:

Back
Top Bottom