~$50 budget for a mouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G5 all the way. Used to have a razer until I tried my friends G5. I went out the next day and bought a G5, threw the razer in the trash. Customizable weights, changing DPI on the fly, 2ms response time, 2000 DPI. Can't beat that for 50$

G5 all the way. Used to have a razer until I tried my friends G5. I went out the next day and bought a G5, threw the razer in the trash. Customizable weights, changing DPI on the fly, 2ms response time, 2000 DPI. Can't beat that for 50$

lol glad you liked the G5...you probably shouldn't have thrown the razer in the trash thought...

hes just lying to make the razer mouse sound bad id like to see some proof of anyone throwing away a mouse like that. Plus evryone knows Razer Copperhead owns anything.

Its really your choice. I own a MX518 and yea it is pretty sweet. I have tried a razer copperhead and I liked it too. It just comes down to personal preference and the size of your hand, for comfort.

Look no farther then the Razer Cooperhead....It comes in 3 different colors and you should be able to get a brand new one from e-bay for around $40 shipped. You will not be disappointed in this WEAPON...believe me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom