5.1 Speakers. Help me decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rokza

Baseband Member
Hi, guys.
I am looking for a 'not too expensive' 5.1 speaker system for my PC and I have shortlisted a few. Please help me choose from the following (suggestions also welcome):

1.Creative Inspire P5800
2. Creative Inspire 5200
3. Altec Lansing 251
4. Creative Inspire T6100

The System should be good for gaming, movies and music :)
I thought the T6100 was the best, but I need your opinion.

Thank you! ;)

Logitech x530's are very good, ive got some and there well loud, sub is very bassy aswell, top speakers:D

Ok, I suppose I will go with the X-530 because its in my budget. But, I just wanted to know:
Isn't the Creative Inspire T6100 good?
Thank you!

@Sora
btw, What do you mean by OEM? :umm:

OEM means it just comes with the main beef of the product...no extra cable or any accessories. The X-530's on the egg are like that.

Sora said:
OEM means it just comes with the main beef of the product...no extra cable or any accessories. The X-530's on the egg are like that.
So why do you need any extra cables or accessories anyway? :rolleyes:

Mantis-X said:
Yea... When I decided to upgrade my speakers, I actually decided to go with a really nice 2.1 sound system over a 5.1 system in the same price range....

I went with these and man do they ever sound nice..... I've had them for about a year now and am very pleased.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16836121122
The, only problem is that with a 2.1 speaker sys. is that you can't get the surround sound effect (which I love)

I'm not sure is all..thats why I say be careful. It may not have a control center volume thingy or something...I don't know exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom