4870 Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was about to purchase my 4870 I lightly researched this as well, and basically VisionTek seems to have the best track record followed by Sapphire , then Diamond, etc

Yea same here i was thinking of getting the sapphire version untill i heard that there versions have been crashing in games so i went with the Visiontek version had very good reviews.

i got the sapphire. same one as you, ventriac. no crashes here. its a frikkin beast of a card. dude holy crap you're balls out...going from onboard to a 4870.
lol, good choice!

lol.. well my current rig was never intended to be for me so I built it cheap, but i figured the onboard wasn't satisfying my needs in gaming, so I might as well buy the card i'm gonna get for my new computer and just transfer it over when I build it.

i got the sapphire. same one as you, ventriac. no crashes here. its a frikkin beast of a card. dude holy crap you're balls out...going from onboard to a 4870.
lol, good choice!

+1 I have the Sapphire, and it only crashes in games if you don't have enough air flow going through your case. If so you have to do a profile that manually adjusts your fan speeds, because if your pc is in a hot room like mine your card will idle at 80 C lol.

lol, good choice!

only a minor setback, that included a flashed bios:laughing: nah jks, my friends got HIS one which is also very good, i think as long as u get a decent brand like HIS,sapphire, visiontek etc. your pretty much covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom