Status
Not open for further replies.
yes a 4850 will be able to play cod 4 maxed out, and on the w/ the brands i really look at warrentys and the cooler they have one the card, i really like power color cards because they have some nice coolers on them(not the stock reference ones) and w/ the coolers they have ramsinks on them, they also offer a 2 year warranty.

visiontek has a lifetime warranty but they are usually a lil more expensive.

the problem w/ the sapphire one ur talkin about is yes it has a aftermaket cooler but it really doesnt look that good and it doesnt have ramsinks on it

i personally would get this:
Newegg.ca - POWERCOLOR AX4850 512MD3-PPH Radeon HD 4850 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards

but i would think that ur 7950 gx2 would be able to play cod4 maxed out cuz it really isnt that demanding of a game

Yeh u 'should' be able to play maxed out, but it really depends what res you are plaing at, if its low like 1280x1024 you should be fine. Your cpu and ram is pretty old and will be limiting a modern gpu though so you might find it harder on FC2.

cant play cod4 with 4X AA i would get lag, and cod4 multiplayer is intense you dont want even slightest lag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom