$400-$500 Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pain53

Baseband Member
Could you guys please throw together a nice gaming rig that would fall in the 400-500 dollar price range?

preferably intel and one that would be easy to overclock.

Thanks guys

-Pain53

I hope this is for just the hardware for the tower. I would say...

Intel e2180 (mine does 3.3 and I think if I had a abit IP35-E instead of V it would go a bit higher).
Artic Cooler 7
Abit IP35-E
2gb of on sale ram like ocz which can be found for like $25 after rebate
9600gt
hard drive depending on wants. Watch for deals on the 500gb seagate and WD.
I'd go for a psu from Hiper or FSP for like $50 but I've never been good with knowing good psu models.
random dvdrw
cheap case

You would probably be right around $500 depending on the deals you can find. Check out Clubit.com for the cpu and mobo, I got like $15 off by buying the cpu and mobo together.

depending on what games you want to play either a 3850/3870 or an 8600 would work if you aren't going to be playing the newest titles on everything maxed.

I hope this is for just the hardware for the tower. I would say...

Intel e2180 (mine does 3.3 and I think if I had a abit IP35-E instead of V it would go a bit higher).
Artic Cooler 7
Abit IP35-E
2gb of on sale ram like ocz which can be found for like $25 after rebate
9600gt
hard drive depending on wants. Watch for deals on the 500gb seagate and WD.
I'd go for a psu from Hiper or FSP for like $50 but I've never been good with knowing good psu models.
random dvdrw
cheap case

You would probably be right around $500 depending on the deals you can find. Check out Clubit.com for the cpu and mobo, I got like $15 off by buying the cpu and mobo together.

good build, Abit Ip35-e is gone of Newegg :(

Newegg.com - FSP Group SAGA+ 450R ATX12V 450W Power Supply 100 - 240 V NEMKO, TUV, CSA, IEC, UL, CE - Power Supplies

thats the PSU Dario was talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom