3DMark06: Q6600 VS Agena 9600

Status
Not open for further replies.
fanboy = ignorent noob
i dont consider nagasama to be this
nor apok
they are "supporters"

ok well i can be a fanboy at most times, but i do support AMD mostly is all. I apologize my "fanboyism" earlier n in other threads.........it's just i had high hopes for the HD 3870.

and EVERYTHING ati/amd related...

well come on, u would see me n nagasma cheering AMD on too. We're enthusiastic!

do i truely hate Intel? No. If something good comes up with Intel, i say hooray but then what i truely love about AMD is that they still have competition even though Intel has more R&D n gain better profits then AMD. U would assume that AMD would quit, but they wouldnt want to go down without a fight n that is i stick up to AMD, because they strive to try to win any challenge Intel or even Nvidia throws at them. U just get really annoyed when i support them is all.

of course they wont go down without a fight. theres no money in giving up. me? I like intel/nvidia sure. My new system is intel/nvidia. The one im running now is amd/ati. Its worked incredibly over the last 2 years. 24/7 gaming when i was uneployed (lol) with my roommate for 10 months (we took shifts) on stock power supply. and its still going 2 years later. Great product.

When it comes down to the nitty gritty. Intel/nvidia are performing better right now, so thats who i'll go with XD They both make great products, id just rather use the better ones for my hard earned money XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom