3Dmark06 Freezing / non responsive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rakie

In Runtime
I've run this program 4 times, twice its gone through perfectly, the other times it's froze and turned into a non responding program.

Is that me or is that 3Dmark06 ?

Just built this system so I might be missing some things, I got all the new drivers though.

Are you overclocked? If the answer is yes, then something is unstable. If not, then you might have some hardware issues. What voltage do you have going to your ram. Alot of these new boards actually undervolt the ram.

Are you overclocked? If the answer is yes, then something is unstable. If not, then you might have some hardware issues. What voltage do you have going to your ram. Alot of these new boards actually undervolt the ram.

Everything is stock except for the eVGA 8800GT "Superclocked" which comes OC'ed from eVGA.

do u get any artifacting before it crashes? try bringing down the oc, if it works after that contact evga for a replacement.

Just reinstalled windows and got new drivers off the websites. I think it was messed up drivers.

No I didn't get artifacting at all, it ran smooth with GPU stuff, what failed was the CPU test, every time but twice it crashed on the CPU tests.

Ya the cpu test is rough. Thats usually where i get my crashes too. But then again im always overclocked as far as physically possible :p

Ya the cpu test is rough. Thats usually where i get my crashes too. But then again im always overclocked as far as physically possible :p

lol, alright. Thats good to hear it's not just me :D

The only other problem with the PC seems to be programs seem to "Run into an unknown error" and turn off, mostly FireFox2.0. But other programs did this before I reformatted last night.

Lets hope it was just some type of fluke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom