3Dmark06 Benchmarks On New System

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow 3dmark06 offers really detailed results ( dont have much experience with the 2006 version ), is that for the free trial version?

yeah cool dude i would like to see how that 4300 does.

this sucker can get to 3.0 ghz on stock volts. i heard people who could do 2.7 on 1.25 volts (its 1.35 stock, at 1.8 ghz). I might do 3 ghz... lets see, i might have to run it at 2.7 till i get my new psu in a few weeks...

lol no its just a pic of a cat.... i love the pics xD

I just got the professional Edition. So sooner or later I will max out the graphic settings on it and run the test again, see what score I get.

I guess at least .75 or less of what I got on its defualt settings..

this sucker can get to 3.0 ghz on stock volts. i heard people who could do 2.7 on 1.25 volts (its 1.35 stock, at 1.8 ghz). I might do 3 ghz... lets see, i might have to run it at 2.7 till i get my new psu in a few weeks...

lol no its just a pic of a cat.... i love the pics xD

yeah i can get to 3ghz at 1.35, i run it at 1.425 when going that high just to prevent any sudden instabilities.
but i can put my cpu (x2 3600) up from 1.9 to 2.7-8ish on the stock voltage and have no worries. but crossing the 3ghz mark the voltage begins to increase exponentially versus performance. i have good cooling, but dont really like to see my cpu getting over about 50*.

does ur screen resolution when doing the test affect the results?

like say 1024x768 vs 1680x1050 resolution?

I mean if i tested mine at the lowest screen resolution will i get a higher result on the benchmark?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom