3dmark score, low?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pastasauce: A G0 Q6600 Can easily hit 3.4 Ghz IF NOT 3.6 .

I am still trying for more than 3 days of stability @ 3.7 Ghz..

i tried pushing mine a litle further but it hasnt worked yet im still trying tho, i think il wait till i lap it first then il try ocing more for now 3.5ghz is plenty.

i tried pushing mine a litle further but it hasnt worked yet im still trying tho, i think il wait till i lap it first then il try ocing more for now 3.5ghz is plenty.

What are you Max load temps at current clock.

You DON'T need to lap it if temps are fine. G0 Quads can go up to about 71C load...

I just hit 63C max load @ 3.7 Ghz.

What about your RAM to FSB Ratio?
Mem voltage?
Other voltages?

well i used a guide off teh internet and i couldnt get it to boot, but i think it was with a 680i, btu it was asus, i was tryign to use this fsb 423, pci-e 100 cpu voltage 1.5v dram latency 555 15 ddr2 961 fsb terminal voltage 1.40v nb 1.49v and south bridge at 1.125v i also tried the exact same settings with 400fsb to try and get to 3.6ghz. my load temps right now are 55c on 3.5gz and idle is 42. and my ram ratio was at 2t.

Guides are really only usefull to newbies...
I haven't followed an OC guide in years.

Anyways, I would put the vcore back to 1.35, set fsb to 400, RAM a 1 to 1 ratio, find out the amount of voltage the manufacture suggests for the RAM and put it to that, put everything else back to stock voltages, then just put them one up from defualt..

If these aren't clear instructions PM me..
Oh and use StressCPU2 for stress testing, it is more like SMP Folding than prime 95 or Orthos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom