3870xt and 3870x2 Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow you could prolly Run Crysis at Mid-level settings with that setup....maybe a little choppy....

I sure hope to heck your kidding or being sarcastic there... with that set up hes got what.. 2gb video runnin at 775/2400 PER card in quad fire.. and thats non OC.....

Dx 10.0/Very High graphics, afterall 1 singel 8800Gt will run med/high

If only we could contact him, get a 06 readout from the machine and some footage of crysis in VERY HIGH settings.. I mean its not like his system couldnt handle it.

and you dont even see that mobo anymore... LOL .

you wish you could put 8 of those on a board...

Correct me if i'm wrong, but to use those dual GPU video cards, you still need a Crossfire/SLI supported motherboard. If thats the case then the cards will be recognized as 2 video cards and you can have Crossfire X on a motherboard with 2 PCI-Express slots with 2 3870X2

pretty nice.. this is the first pc ive seen that actually utilized 4gpus and crossfired them. i know that has to generate some heat, i have been learning about watercooling and i do not see how you could slide a heatsink in or around that beast to dissipate the heat. anybody know of a product that can?

Anyone want to buy a Kidney? I got 1 for sale

Depends what is your blood type
imontoyou.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom