3870x2 Problems!! Please Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok you guys are gonna laugh, haha...ha...AHAHAHAH there IS no enable corssfire selection box slider checkbox application key or otherwise apparent way of enabling the godforsaken crossfire mode option..its as if it doesnt exist and YES i have ALL the latest drivers firmwares software suites etc...for !@#$ sake this is insane...its a good thing i love computers so much else id've taken a sledge to this particular build a while ago.. ^_^

ok you guys are gonna laugh, haha...ha...AHAHAHAH there IS no enable corssfire selection box slider checkbox application key or otherwise apparent way of enabling the godforsaken crossfire mode option..its as if it doesnt exist and YES i have ALL the latest drivers firmwares software suites etc...for !@#$ sake this is insane...its a good thing i love computers so much else id've taken a sledge to this particular build a while ago.. ^_^

maybe because the 3870 x2 is natively or passive Crossfire, so there is no option to turn it off; y would u want to turn it off anyways?

Check device manager..

If two instances of 3870x2 then your good and if not your card needs to be rma'd

I said that a while ago. Guess he must not have read and tried it yet.

Also, stool kitten, could you tell me what your 3dmark06 scores are separately? There should be three scores. List all three scores and that will show us whether it is exactly the card that is underperforming, or the cpu.

yep two instances of the card within the device manager, which i guess makes this even more of a connundrum...!@#$

when I run 3dmark which i just did again, it does not give me individual scores, as i do not have the full version....but i don think it matters doesi? the fact is, my score is wayyyy to low...plain and simple, no matter which way you slice it...something is clearly wrong here. as for my ram situation, ive taken it out and re arranged it thrice and still to no avail, still only 2.75 gbs out of 8 are registered..8637 3dmark score with my setup is absurd...and with all my components seemingly working as they should, this is a genuine paradox...one which will prove to be the end of my patience very soon...the amount of money ive spent on this rig is so terribly unjustified by the problems its presented me post-construction.

Listen man if you're not gonna pay attention to us, then we cant really help you...so uhm how much do you want for the 3870X2?
Also
3dmark 15,136 with Q6600 @ 3.4GHz | 8800GTS 512 @ 730/972
my Score :) and my system didn't cost nearly as much as yours (although I will break 16k once I start putting some real effort into a better overclock)
Maybe you should do some OCing
and about the RAM your 3870's 1GB of VRam is using part of the 4(ish) GB Cap on your 32Bit OS no bother complaining about RAM til you upgrade that OS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom