3870x2 gets an update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether it makes a difference or not. Paying that much for a card, it better come w/ all the bells and whistles. A nice ATi hat and mug. Its like when buying a bmw. You know you don't need the tutorial video and leather case, but its nice to have.

Whether it makes a difference or not. Paying that much for a card, it better come w/ all the bells and whistles. A nice ATi hat and mug. Its like when buying a bmw. You know you don't need the tutorial video and leather case, but its nice to have.

How do youi think the people who bought the 8800gts 320/640 felt when the 8800gts 512 came out?

I also remember when i bought a 7300gt a while back, i went on newegg like a couple days after and they had the 7600gs for like $10 less. I was furious!!!

I do think that GDDR4 will make a difference. Memory with a 3/400MHz boost will obviously make a difference.

I also remember when i bought a 7300gt a while back, i went on newegg like a couple days after and they had the 7600gs for like $10 less. I was furious!!!

Same here, just swap 7300GT with 8800GT, and 7600GS with 9600GT. For $50 less.

Wildside....what kind of 3870X2 do you have.....and pm me if you are selling it for a good price......I would be interested maybe. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom