3870X2 CrossfireX Bench

Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome! I want to support another one, but when i firsted tried installing, it keep on hitting the heatpipe of my mobo, so idk.

i need to MX-2 on it pronto! It's at 65 C according to GPU-Z.

question, checking the GPU-Z, it says that my HD 3870 x2 has a bandwidth of 28.8 GB/s, this true? It just seems so small in Crossfire.........

Hahaha, i was waiting for you to notice that. And yeah, i am surprised i found this thing... it was in the middle of some Korean Links i could understand.:laughing:

and these are still its first drivers, lets see how much they destroy games when the good drivers come out

and these are still its first drivers, lets see how much they destroy games when the good drivers come out

hey vernong, i managed to fit my HD 3870 x2 in my first PCI-E slot after all, even though it is hitting my heatpipe coming from the southbridge. So, when i have the money that is, i will get maybe a 1000w or 900w PSU n get another HD 3870 x2 to support XCrossfire. However, i am having plans on not doing this because of how much money i will be spending that i really should save for college.

Im saving for my rig for this christmas, yes, along way off, but when my rig costs $3000 AUS..... Its got the two 3870X2's on a X38 board.

I'm not entirely impressed..

4X GPU = 23000 in 3DMark06? remember, these don't overclock by much and that test was using a QX9770 @ 4.2GHz :eek: so a huge chunk of that score came from CPU for sure

and they only tested two games, CoJ and FEAR... how old is FEAR already? and it just tends to work better on ATI cards anyway.. but sure, at $450, it's looking pretty good. somehow I don't think the 9800GX2 will do that well, being a two pcb design, ive heard things here and there about major heat issue problems, and it'll definitely be over $500 furr shurrr

ummm 23k.. people are hitting those w/ 1

and merk.. don't clock high.. HA, bullcrap... people on water (yes water, there are chipset blocks that work for it) and even STOCK heatsink are doig 900+ core and 999 memory.. thats not low if you ask me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom