Re: $35 CM 690 Newegg... Should I?
I have decided against it alas... My case isn't really all that bad. I will likely mod it somehow to make it keep my interest.
Plus it's right around the season for spend money with friends so I have decided to save it.
More ironically, my online banking is offline until the 1st, so I couldn't transfer funds to my debit account anyway. Someone must be trying to tell me something lol...
EDIT: "No deal, Howie!"
3DMARK VANTAGE: 11,500
GPU: MSI GTX 260 @ 650MHz/1175MHz
CPU: Intel E6750 @ 3.4GHz/1.33v/60c
HSF: Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro
MOBO: MSI P6N SLI-FI 650i
RAM: G.SKILL 3x1GB DDR2 800
SND: Creative Audigy 4
MOS: Logitech MX600 Wireless Laser
LCD: HANNS-G 28" Widescreen