320 vs 640mb

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about em?

The G9 will be well worth the wait...november. By then games such as crysis, cod4, moh:airborne will be out and the 8800 will be outdated like the rest of em.

apparently MOH-Airborne isnt actually much to look forward too...

i read a preview somewhere, in a magazine i think, and they said its just like the others, except you could parachute in anywhere on the map. apart from that the makers of that series are becoming strained to produce any new material. dont get your hopes up for that game.

the 88 series will be outdated if the rumors are true about how powerful the 9 series is

if you can get a 9800GTS or whatever for 400 bucks that out performs a 88GTX then the TX will be a complete waste of money

If by outdated you mean no longer the top of the line, then obviously that's true, but if their prices drop enough then they'd be excellent choices as mid-range cards (like how the X1950XT is currently).

If by outdated you mean no longer the top of the line, then obviously that's true, but if their prices drop enough then they'd be excellent choices as mid-range cards (like how the X1950XT is currently).

yea but i dont see the gtx dropping below 400 bucks
i see it happening like they did with the 7900GTX they never dropped its price they just stopped making and selling them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom